This is a short note just to say I’m happy to have my first GitHub project.
A few months ago I wrote a blog post and a python script (on gist) to analyze the listener log file. A few weeks later I got a message from Adric Norris who asked me to create a proper GitHub project, as with gist, people cannot improve and add code.
Following this request I opened my first GitHub project. Lately Adric forked my project and added the first change (it now supports getting the listener log file name as an argument instead of analyzing the active log). Thank you so much for this , Adric.
You can find the project here, feel free to edit it and make it even better!
I also updated the links on the blog post and on my scripts page to point to the GitHub project instead of the gist.